Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Jump

By : Lina - Maria
Jump in. love. I wont jump. I wont J. U. M. P. I think i almost fell in with your live candids. with snapshots of you looking away and laughing, in the middle of dancing, of watching tv, of singin along to songs that seemed to mark our destiny. I think i almost fell in when the stripes of evening skies flowed thru the blinds like water, exposing just enough of your body to make me wanna.... I think i almost fell in the middle of ur smile. right before the corners of your lips elevated, attracting my kiss-- I think--- i almost fell in when we did that for a while, in the moments where eyes closed allowed me to almost fall slow. I think i almost fell in with those spaces in between real conversations regarding the fear of the emotions that filled our insides. I think i almost fell in, when we didn't talk, when we didn't hold hands or discussed our non-plans for our non-future I think I almost fell in, when we slow danced to old jams that reminded us of a cafeteria school dance. I think i almost fell in a little bit every time i fought it a lot a bit. every time i felt gravity pull me, and I severed its ties to me so i could float above any emotion that tried relentlessly to consume me Any pressure in my chest that popped and spread to my neck and crept through my throat threatening to expose words i never thought id say to you. I think i almost fell in when i realized i couldn't fall in, tip toe on the brink of the cliff, wishing i could ripple the water beneath with my toes, but the drop was too far down to know ....and i wont jump

No comments:

Post a Comment