Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

Confused Pain

By: The talented rapper/poet/song writer, S.D.DaGhost


Anxieties,stressin'
built up negative tension
Circulating for an exit
blood pulsating for cleansing
Somethings I gotta mention 

I'm sensing this disconnection 
I feel myself slowly withdrawing 

Towards the exit
away from the crowd

away from the noise 
away from my home 
away on my own alone

in my zone flowing these poems 
That's what I call searching 

my soul the ache and  hurting is slow 
Familiar with it I know 

been living it since 2 yrs old 
I purge whenever I flow

these words off of my dome 
Impurities of my soul 

get released on scribbled notes
Faster then I can write

I'm a bastard in every right
Fast-forward to last night

wish u knew my internal fight
But u don't and u never will

my struggle you'll never feel
before opening up i'll kill

beats with lyrics I feel 
killing could never heal

tried it once with a bunch of pills
Thirteen suicidal thrills

in this world its kill or be killed 
With hurtful words or cold steel

this ratchet world I know is real 
My flow with the poems is ill
soul deep leave  bone chill



Check him out on sound cloud :https://soundcloud.com/sd_theghost/lostworld
Twitter : @ sddaghost
Instagram: sddaghost

5 comments:

  1. WOW!it sent chills down my spine it touched by soul. I asked my self why? I guess because we are connected. This poem sheds light in a huge way to the old saying what doesn't break you makes you stronge, in a nut shell AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much mrs garcia 😘 i really appreciate that so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😆😆 You should really consider writing more poems!

    ReplyDelete