Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

La Luna y El Sol

Lately I've been taking out time to just be
40 day sadhana, 
sober in the sun
is where you will find me
waking up early
to praise Thee
sending my intentions in the breeze
as the wind whispers secrets of the sea
she shares her passion
as she cleanses my being
toes and palms 
sinking into the sand
exfoliating my soul 
refining my goals

Sun salutations
fuel my motivation
my life is my own creation
I live with no limitations
like the moon staying out past
dawn
this is not an imitation
la luna y el sol
dwell within me 
deep breathing 
Just to balance 
out the flow
of energy
while I strike
my warrior pose

I AM STRONG
I AM ALIVE
respecting all life
is what I abide by
So don't try to tell me
that I cannot bend
and mend the hurt
in this world
by being love
till the end







2 comments:

  1. Wow. Very deep poem. So on point. Really appreciate the structure and concept. I really like this. Alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a consistent reader and supporter of my blog, share it on your social media outlets please :)

    ReplyDelete