Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Pacha Mama, I'm coming home .

Sitting out in nature 
the sky is bright
 lite up by  sun 
 clouds take the stage behind a blue back drop
  birds glide in and out of  winds embrace
while trees stand tall and strong
rooted in Pacha mama 
I realize I am home. 
This breeze brings me to my knees 
suddenly I find  ease
 Till I notice a manatee floating next to a 40 , human debri. 

You see
 I am rooted in mother earth
trees feed my lungs
  wind whispers to my soul
birds sing to my spirit , 
while sky vibrantly inspires my mind

I am rooted in mother earth 
so I hear her cry
 all she has done was give life 
 we don't abide by

I am rooted in mother earth 
 flowers sprout into my being 
I am seeing the universe

I am rooted in the earth 
flowing with 
crisp leaves wandering to the ground 
welcoming death and life simultaneously
 I am beautifully  bound 

I am rooted in mother earth 
 mother earth takes roots in me
 guiding me through seasons
 I may not find appeasing 
 my being is renewed in  rivers
 being nourished as it settles
 in the lush green fields that grow from rich soil 

 I am never poor 
 rooted in mother earth 
mother earth is rooted in me. 

xo Please email me your poetry and picture to vibrantladylove@gmail.com and Every  Wednesday I will randomly select and spot light a fellow poet :) Peace. Hugs & Lady Love. xo
Water is life #NODAPL
Learn more about how to protect our water and land from oil companies 

Also follow my newest journey I have embarked on @  http://iloveyogastudio.com/week-4-of-ytt/

No comments:

Post a Comment